Greys Anatomy Book Tag

So I saw this tag over of Mari's blog (Musings of a Book Girl) and knew immediately I needed to do this one!

I have been watching Grey's anatomy since like seasons 4, and will likely continue to watch it until the bitter end. I am behind on this season, but plan to binge catch up with it at some point.  I will admit that I am not as in love with the show anymore, but I am still a fan and love some of the story lines!

Meredith Grey: A Character that Never Gives Up

I think the first characters that come to mind are the crews from pretty much
any of Rick Riorden's books. These characters go through task after task and keep pushing forward. I think that Annabeth Chase would get my pick for most resilient currently!


Derick Shepard: A Book with a Love Triangle.

I looked at my shelves and there are like 8 books with love triangles that I immediately see, but the one that jumps out at me is To All the Boys I've Loved Before by Jenny Hahn. I think I am due for a reread because I remember not hating this love triangle, but I want to see it again post Netflix movie.


Alex Karev: Best Character Development

Okay, So I dont know if I would say best, but I will always love Savanah's development through the Women of the Otherworld series by Kelley Armstrong. We follow her from about 12-21 and she grows up so much in this time (duh). She turns into a pretty badass chick too. 



Maggie Pierce: Book with a POC Main Character

I am currently reading Dread Nation by Justina Ireland so it was the first book that came to mind! Im not sure if the book is exactly my thing, but its only because I've never been one to read about zombies.


Christina Yang: A Badass Female Lead

I think for this one I am going to go with Kate from The Monsters of Verity Duology by Victoria Schwab. I went back and forth on this one, because I am all about my badass women, but there is something about Kate's strength can kept me coming back to her.


Miranda Bailey: A Book featuring mental illness

I /have/ to use Every Last Word by Tamara Ireland Stone for this one. Now I can only speak to my personal experiences but this book has such speaks in such a beautiful way about OCD and I will forever go back and read it frequently.


Lexie and Mark: Favourite OTP

I have a few OTP's and I think when comparing them to Lexie and Mark, it is someone who just fits despite obstacles, and for me this has to be Wolfe and Scarlet from the Lunar Chronicles by Marissa Meyer. I adore the two of them and they fought through so much, not just to be together but in general.

Arizona and Callie: an LGBTQIAP+ Book

So I have been trying to seek out more books that fall under this genre, because we need them, but I feel as though my favourite will always be More Happy Than Not by Adam Silvera  because that book shook me to my core.

George O'Malley: Your Favourite Cinnamon Roll Character

I'm not entirely sure Max Watson from The Start of Me and You by Emery Lord counts as a cinnamon roll, but I adore him to no end and would protect him with my life, so I'm saying he counts okay? I'm a little worried about the sequel because I understand he is Emery Lord's character but I feel like I might die a little if she hurts him.


April Kepner and Jackson Avery- a character that suffered a severe loss

Another book I just finished was Letters to the Lost by Brigid Kemmerer, and I feel like right there in the name it gives it away, but a lot of this books centers around our two main characters coping with the loss of significant people in their lives!



So Thats the Greys Anatomy Book Tag! Thanks Mari for coming up with this, it was super fun.

My question to you all today is what other book tags are out there that I should participate in?

xox- Rina







Comments

Popular posts from this blog

Top Ten Tuesday: Spring 2019 TBR

Top Ten Tuesday: Standalone that Need a Sequel.

Lets Talk: the mermaid's voice returns in this one