Top Ten Tuesday: Standalone that Need a Sequel.

Hey Friends!

I love these Top Ten Tuesday Lists (As Hosted by Jana at That Artsy Reader Girl) but I will admit this one was hard for me! I love a good standalone, and I likely read more of them than I do series, but there are a few characters I would love to revisit the characters from!

While writing this list I have realized that there are not many books that I want sequels for, so enjoy this list of the four books I would love sequel too.


1. The Start of Me and You by Emery Lord- Okay so this one is a little bit of a cheat, because we are getting a sequel, but Max and Paige are my babies and I have wanted to see more of them since I first started reading this book! I am so excited to see what happens to them moving forward!

2. Every Last World by Tamara Ireland Stone- Okay, so this book is probably one of my favourite books of all time.  Sam was a character who I connected with immediately and I would love to see more of her story, or even just more of Poet's Corner, Id take a spin off, or prequel, or pretty much anything in this setting.

3.  Fangirl by Rainbow Rowell- So I know we got Carry On, but I would love a book with more of Cath and Levi, as well as Cath and Wren's relationship.

4. The Night Circus by Erin Morgenstern- This is another book where I would settle for another book set in the same world because this world is so rich and full and I would love to be able to see more of this world and the setting, but also some the side characters I think would have their own beautiful stories.


I am sure that there are other books out there that I could add to this list, but honestly in today's publishing world I feel like we are getting sequels to everything these days (and I'm not mad about it).

My question for you guys is what books are you wanting sequels to? Typically Im happy with a standalone, but Id love to know what you think I missed!

xox- Rina

Comments

  1. You're making me so curious to read Fangirl!

    My Top Ten Tuesday post.

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. I loved it!! I seriously think I am due for a reread. We need more Contemporary Set in University!

      Delete

Post a Comment

Popular posts from this blog

Top Ten Tuesday: Spring 2019 TBR

Lets Talk: the mermaid's voice returns in this one